Ocean Odyssey Research Project IS 93

Sunday, January 08, 2006

More Things to Add

Peter Murray, as you know, is our mentor specically for the Research Project. His company's website is
HERE. I am not sure how much material there is here for your research but the site may enlighten you as to what he sells and what kinds of industrial equipment in this industry is being used.


I think it is time to ask him what he thinks of your plan to create a quick response robot to rake oil out of an affected beach as you stated in your rearch proposal.

Also, I would like to see all of the questions asked in Spanish. You have some duplicates that need to be deleted or changed.

2 Comments:

  • We will get started right away. I will look into Peter Murray's company website and it will hopefully give us useful information.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:08 AM  

  • I think that maybe we should also translate some answers of our teammates in Spain. I will see what I can do. My Mom is willing to practice her Spanish since for some time between years 1988 and 1990 she lived in Madrid, Spain.

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home